Friday, March 16, 2012

Rugrats a family show that everyone loves



   Rugrats is a family fun cartoon that was loved by millions and is still loved today.
This 1991 show was about a bunch of babies that they could talk to each other but the adults can’t hear them.  The leader is Tommy Pickles, he is so cute, and all he needs to get out of the play pin.
    
    Tommy’s second man in charge is Chucky, then it’s the twins Phil and lil.
There was also Angelica Tommy’s cousin, she’s mean and curl to Tommy and his friends just because she’s older. Now with the Rugrats the art is so wonderful and different from anything I saw before that, even though I was about four or five.

  I was always a big fan of this show, the animators drew the character with their own look that went with that characters personality. I loved how the twins looked identical though just a switch of the bow they can fool anybody to think their the other twin.

   The babies really walk as if they were real babies. The one thing that messed this show was all grown up it ruined the show at least to me it did.  The movie for the all grown up was good but the show just took it too far.

  I this love the art work the characters this have the features of the babies but they look so grown up, Just like the title said all Grown Up.

   I would really like your option on how you felt about the show all grown up.


You know my option now tell me yours.

4 comments: