Friday, March 23, 2012

Dexter's lab!!!


  Dexter’s laboratory is a fun show that I loved watching while I was growing up.
It started in 1996 and ended in 2003, Dexter’s lab was about a eight year old boy who had built a lab behind a bookcase. Dexter’s older sister Dee Dee always comes into his lab and destroys it.

  Dexter is a genius that works in his lab all day with his computer that can react with him. Dexter calls the computer, computer for being a genius he’s bad with coming up with names. Dee Dee is a ballerina for all the trouble it takes Dexter to keep her out of his lab she always seems to get in it. 

  Dexter has an enemy named Mandark who lives down the street from Dexter.
Mandark’s real name is Susan, Mandark is always trying to out do Dexter and make a fool of Dexter.  Mandark is in love with Dexter’s older sister Dee Dee, though she never really pays attention to Mandark.

  No matter how Mandark tries to beat Dexter at what he does he can’t. Though they both have labs Dexter is a better inventor of the two. Dexter’s parent do not know about his lab, though there has been a few times that they had found out in the end Dexter brain washes them to forget.

  Dexter never really seems to have any friends except his sister if you count her a one. Dee Dee has two friends that love ballet as much as she does, they tend to mess with Dexter after they get bored of dolls.


  Dexter’s lab is one of the best shows that was on cartoonetwork in my opinion.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! I remember so many times being related to Dexter! I miss this show! I loved watching it everyday on Boomerang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this show i wish i still have cable

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminded the juniors of "Rocket Power."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no words to describe this show. It is still one of the best shows ever made. I found it on Netflix the other day when I was looking for series by Andy Yeatman. I was so happy to find both because my kids’ vacation is about to start and I have collected good shows for them.

    ReplyDelete