Monday, March 19, 2012

Hey Arnold

    Hey Arnold, This show helped me get closer to my grandfather. We loved this show; he would call me everyday and ask if I saw the new episode. This show is creative and fun, the characters are very different from any other show I had seen before watching this. The characters were all different shapes and sizes, different colors, and different way of speaking.

  This 1996 show taught me never to be so freaky obsessed with someone and hide behind a trash can looking at their photo. My favorite part of the show that I know is mean but so funny is when Helga would punch Brainy in the face after he breathed on her all creepily. The show’s art style is unique and I have not seen that style in a cartoon again.

   The funny this is that Arnold’s mother had the football shaped head just like him.
The show is great, but I didn’t really like the movie very much. The plot of the story is about a boy that’s living with his grandparents in their apartments. They had very strange people living in their apartment.

   Most of the time Arnold was a fun loving child at other times he was sad and lonely wanting to know who his parent’s were. He’s grandparents are very loving and supporting of him.  Through the show he searches for his parents in hopes that one day he will find his parents.

  I loved this show and would definitely tell people they should watch this. It was one of the best show from the 90’s.

1 comment: